HarcoSemco is hiring! Our team’s mission is to provide knowledge, services and products that afford
our clients a customizable experience and outcome, second to none. Together we have seen great
success in innovating advanced manufacturing techniques in the design and fabrication of temperature
sensors, thermocouple systems, interconnect cable-harness assemblies, probes and sensors. Come be
a part of the team that is Empowered 2 Be Better! We are looking for:
Reports to: Production Manager / Production Supervisor
Location: Branford, CT
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform.
• Perform complex welding tasks to support the assembly floor and the engineering department in
product development activities.
• Detects and reports questionable conditions or defective materials to the department supervisor.
• Maintains the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follows prescribed
• Performs prescribed preventative maintenance on machines as required per the P. M. charts.
• Must be completely familiar with the welding machine and capable of making all of his/her own set-
ups on production parts and prototype parts.
• Must be able to perform but not limited to the following task: T. I. G. (Tungsten Inert Gas), weld a
wide variety of metals such as stainless-steel grades 321, 316, 347, Inconel series 600, 700, Alumel,
Chromel, Titanium, and Aluminum
• Able to fuse weld and add wire to produce sound weld joints on very thin wall components and butt
weld very small diameter alumel and chromel wire.
• Requires excellent hand to eye coordination and close mental and visual attention.
• Required to assist or train other welders when the need arises.
• Must be able to weld joints on very thin wall components but weld very small diameter Alumel and
• Must meet requirements for the Federal Aviation Authority (FAA) roster
• Must be able to push, pull, and lift at least 20 lbs.
• Participate in Training as required
• Must be a “US Person” as defined by US Govt. and able to work without restriction with ITAR
Education and Experience:
• High school or technical school education and 5 years factory related experience in a welding
Physical Demands & Work Environment:
• Some light physical effort required.
• Must be able to push, pull, and lift at least 15 lbs.
• Sitting, standing, reaching, bending, and moving
• Manufacturing environment.
• Personal Protective Equipment:
• Welders mask is required.
• Work performed in a shop environment.
• Exposed to any number of elements and with one continuously present to the extent of being
objectionable, or with several elements present to the extent of being objectionable.
HARCO & SEMCO provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race,
color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any
other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, the company takes affirmative
action to ensure that applicants and employees are treated fairly during employment without regard to any of these characteristics. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. Personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Are you interested in working for an aerospace industry leader, designing and producing custom-
application engineered products for commercial, military, rotor, jet, and spacecraft markets? Submit
your resume to our Human Resources department today. email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org